MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
k2mr2 said:
excellent :)
What types of events are you guys interested in? Track days, autox, rally, drag, show? I've only got so much time during the day to look and need to know what to look for :)

Obviously the autox/rally/track goes in that forum there that I posted. There's also a drag forum and a generic "ohio and surrounding areas events" forum too for other stuff...

·
Registered
440 Posts
well i have been looking through myself to find out what i would like to go to, but im mainly looking at detroit and saginaw valley region Autocrosses as well as track days, and maybe a few drag events... shows are always fun to attend as well :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We talked for awhile at the meet today and have come to the conclusion that there's just not enough MR2's around to plan events by ourselves much anymore. The same is true of many other import groups. To get a good sized meet together we may have to band together with others, like say "all Toyotas" or "DSMs", etc. I'm going to generate a simple list of all the events that I know that people in the region *might* like, and keep it on my own site ( http://www.glmotorsports.net ). This will then have links to descriptions/information, wherever it may be found (if I'm writing it up, most likely on ohiotuners.com). Will small groups of MR2's still hang out at Starbucks together? Sure! However, we need to get more involved with the *entire* community if we REALLY want to do some cool stuff! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts