MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
i have yet to do a wheel bearing. i have to install my security system. i have to get two rear tires and get another wheel alignment. and i have a couple of mods to do and i need to take a trip to the dyno.

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
i need to buy a car so i can get on the bandwagon of having a car that isnt done. :)

·
COUNT: 41 MR2'S DRIVEN
3,485 Posts
ipittythefoo said:
I Cracked my rear spoiler, and I cant remove it to fix it because one of the bolts is spinning when I try to remove it.
noooooo! one of our friends that has a black spyder said he saw you (don't know when) and loved your's! you should come by and let us look at it. did you crack it real bad, or is it fixable?
8legs said:
i need to buy a car so i can get on the bandwagon of having a car that isnt done.
been there, we need to find one that's already fixed. it's gonna be a sad thing seeing david's if we're able to go.

G

·
i need to finish 5 MR2 swaps and find one for myself eventually so it can also sit and never get worked on.

tyler

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
The injectors from my SC are on the way back from WitchHunter. I need to get my fuel system back together and swap the catalytic converter back out for the straight pipe and I'll be ready to wake the dragon :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
I only bought mine about three months ago, so the list is sure to grow... clutch master cyl., window tint, new dash speakers, Borbet Type E's, and desperately in need of some paint on the faded bumper. Still, I love this car.

tasteycow

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
i have to finish my car.......Inner/outer tie rods, ball joints, fix oil leaks, turn boost up 1-2PSI, lower it another inch, wheels, coolant flush, and check compression.

·
R.I.P. Red
3,906 Posts
I need to get my tax return so I can start buying parts to put mine together.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I need to finish my FREE 85 that im picking up this weekend! I need to swap the SC engine/transmission/harness over from my 86 doner car and do the HG on the engine.

-Eric

·
Registered
799 Posts
I need to fix my speed odometer. Its been broken for at least a year. I never really look at it anyways. Getting new wheels next week, gotta get those mounted. Working on a custom exhaust. Buying a another car. Too much stuff to do

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Umm...can we rename this, "Lets make a thread called who will never get their car finished!" For people like me who like to blow things up, or Manning who will never make up his mind (har), or Bill who will have some new concotion to try, or Tyler who will have yet another 'parts' car to make whole...

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
pontiac5oh said:
i need to finish 5 MR2 swaps and find one for myself eventually so it can also sit and never get worked on.

tyler

Where on the list am I :)

soon as tyler gets my engine in, mine should be finished.

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
I'm working on adding vroom-pssst to the MK1. So I guess a week or so before I'm done if the weather plays along with me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts