MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pay for quality, not name
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, they are not "butter soft" (which is good, as I dont like super soft leather, wears very poorly). They are more like BMW seats. With some good conditioning, they will be very comfortable. As for sitting in them, only Hobbes has done that before I shooed him away. Dont want cat claw marks on em. :p

Yeah, love the TV..especially for the HD TV and HD XBox. :angel:

·
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I purchased them via the GB on this forum. I got them for around 479 or something like that.

I had intended to build them myself, but 1/2way through pulling the stock covers off I found the seat cushion foam itself was rotting and literally crumbling apart in my hands. I had to take it to a pro at that point. They rebuilt my foam and installed my covers for roughly 125 a side. Thats installing, rebuilding and everything.

The seem very firm. I am looking forward to sitting in them in the car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Very nice seats, i just got me a set of sexy leather seats when i got my 91 mr2.

I have one problem my driver side railing is messed up from last owners anger... the right side rail for the driver side seat is missing and only has a rail on the left side.. where can i get a new rail? and whats a good way to get the left side rail off?

·
Registered
446 Posts
I ordered a set from leatherseats a few months ago but just got my car back in january. I had not had a chance to put them in because my weekends were taken up by trips to a hospital in pa to see my mother. I drive up with my dad and my car stays at home. Well I came back today to see my old ratty leather seats transformed into red and black leather. My neighbor from down the street stole my car and he and his dad installed my leather for me. It was such a nice suprise. They said it took them over 10 hours to do. I'm now kind of glad they did it without me. Lol

·
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Riz88 said:
I ordered a set from leatherseats a few months ago but just got my car back in january. I had not had a chance to put them in because my weekends were taken up by trips to a hospital in pa to see my mother. I drive up with my dad and my car stays at home. Well I came back today to see my old ratty leather seats transformed into red and black leather. My neighbor from down the street stole my car and he and his dad installed my leather for me. It was such a nice suprise. They said it took them over 10 hours to do. I'm now kind of glad they did it without me. Lol
Wow! You owe them at LEAST a case of premium beer! :thumbup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.