MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys-

EDIT: Because I've gone ahead and signed up for the BMW classes on the 12th and 19th I've edited out the other options I was considering.

Over on pstoc.com they're starting to put together a lapping day at Pacific Raceways. But first everyone would need to go through a training course, so they're trying to get something scheduled.

Since I am going to start AutoX'ing this season, I wanted to go to a school anyway.

Any interest among you guys? I think it'd be cool to get a group together for this.

Requires membership to the BMWCCA, you do NOT need to own a BMW to be a member.

Here is the site: http://www.bmwpugetsound.com
It costs $40 for one year of membership. Must be 18+ to participate.

March 12
Novice School Pt 1/2
Bremerton Motorsports Park
$75

March 19
Novice School Pt 2/2
Pacific Raceways
$150

This is a two part course, you can take both, or just the first part, you must do the first to do the second. I did both last year and it was so worth it.
Brett

·
Registered
131 Posts
I hope we can get some more interest. I'm working on the possibility of a day down at PIR, but so far the amount of people willing won't justify it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
yeah, the one thing that always seems to happen with them is they say they're in and then don't show. A lot of people I"m running into don't want to drive to Canada.

We do have one signed up for the BMW training it looks like.

·
Registered
941 Posts
alright, now that I'm back from the land of the rising sun, I think im going to take my engine out and swap it for another one that works right and maybe come to a driving day before I move on to another car.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I just signed up too...I'll be in a red 91 turbo with racinghart C5s

Now I just need to get my sway bars and strut bars installed, get an alignment, and get a tech inspection...hmmm...I guess I have a month...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts