MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
i have konig blatants

there not in the best of shape, dont really think they look very good, there not staggard so thats somethin negative for me. Whatever gets u around works i guess. Anyone want to trade me either stock turbo mr2 rims(have to be 93+, i think, in order to clear the larger brake caliper), or stock supra rims, or g35/350z rims for these konigs?
just throwin that out there haha

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
JdMr2db said:
i have konig blatants

there not in the best of shape, dont really think they look very good, there not staggard so thats somethin negative for me. Whatever gets u around works i guess. Anyone want to trade me either stock turbo mr2 rims(have to be 93+, i think, in order to clear the larger brake caliper), or stock supra rims, or g35/350z rims for these konigs?
i like your rims as well as your car :thumbup got more pics :smile:

·
Registered
344 Posts
i used to have Konigs Tantrums

17x7 Konig Tantrums with 215/40/17 Kuhmo 712s
17x8 Konig Tantrums with 245/40/17 Sumitomo HTRZIIs

and now i have Rota D2's and one nasty dent

17x7.5 214/40/17
17x8.5 245/40/17

·
Registered
608 Posts
JdMr2db said:
i have konig blatants

IMO your car with those rims look great :thumbup i would keep them. they look very good.

·
Registered
344 Posts
JdMr2db said:
Phimphasone - definatly like the new rims better. sorry to see ur dented spot, howd it happen?
stupid old lady hitt one car..then that one car rear ended me...and then stupid thing was...they blamed it on me...and so i got the blamed for it...but i was smart and got my self a lawyer and got things straight...and yet...they still havnt fixed my bumper yet...

(sorry for the off topic)
you got anymore pictures of your car...look really sexy...what color is that?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts