MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
MADPSI front bumper

Look on MADPSI.net if you want to order the front bumper right now. I already ordered mine from Pouya (along with a vented hood, windshield wiper cowl and authentic tom's sideskirts). We all know Pouya's dedication to quality and for $400 plus shipping, I think we are getting as good a deal as we could hope for.

BTW if you want to get the real Kei Office front bumper you can order it through Pouya too, expect to pay over a grand. The Tom's sideskirts alone were $900. I am stationed in Sasebo, Japan (though I am forward deployed right now) and chose to deal with Pouya rather than buy out in town and ship myself. It is a big hassle to find a distributor and an even bigger one to find a distributor willing to ship properly. Contrary to popular belief most Japanese car tuners and aftermarket parts manufacturors are extremely prideful of the Japanese beauties they produce. For many of them the last thing they want to see is a Gaijing driving their works of art, hence the prices we pay. The MADPSI front bumper seemed like a good alternative to me and I would rather drive in a good ole' Americanized beauty MR2.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
its also a quality thing. You buy a replica bumper of like a bomex or a toms and it is nothing close to the quality of the Kei office stuff.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
By the time my Kei office front came in from Japan it cost me over $1500, not to mention I had to spend an hour on the phone with some japanese guy who I could barely understand. I cant believe the bumper even made it here lol

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Redlyne_mr2... have u ever posted pics of your car? i dont think ive seen it.. would be cool to see some other pics of the kei front than those weve seen.. :)

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
EL PAALO said:
it's not a madpsi bumper ........... they are retailers for the authentic kei office.
let me look up the old thread and post some pics from that ....

http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=14055
No, I believe Pouya has created his own version (or copy, I am not sure) of the Kei Office front bumper and just has never got around to finishing it up and begin selling it. I talked to him on the phone quite some time ago about various things and he even mentioned it then. I will be e-mailing him very soon about this front bumper, and also some other parts that he is going to get for me. Since I can afford them now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Kupop is right. Pouya made a likeness of the Kei Office front bumper. I already ordered mine!!! Starfoxtien I think test fitting is still in progress... So noone has pictures as of yet... Pouya, please correct me if I am wrong with any of this information.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Mr2Racerdtrr said:
Kupop is right. Pouya made a likeness of the Kei Office front bumper. I already ordered mine!!! Starfoxtien I think test fitting is still in progress... So noone has pictures as of yet... Pouya, please correct me if I am wrong with any of this information.
whats the price?

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I've been waiting for results of the fitment of this bumper as well as some pictures before actually ordering it.

Im sure I could trust Pouya but I would rather see how well it fits on a car prior to purchasing it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here is what Pouya wrote when I inquired about the Kei-Office front bumper.

Hi Aaron,
The authentic Kei-Office front bumper is about $1000. The better option is to go with the MadPSI front bumper that is going to be released soon. It looks just like the Kei Office front bumper, but the group buy price on it is $400. Let me know if you are interested.

Best regards,
Pouya

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Mr2Racerdtrr said:
The authentic Kei-Office front bumper is about $1000. The better option is to go with the MadPSI front bumper that is going to be released soon. It looks just like the Kei Office front bumper, but the group buy price on it is $400. Let me know if you are interested.
that might not be bad if it was urethane.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts