MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Two 2s - 93T, 88 SC
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about some karting on Sat, Jan 28 at 5pm at Competition Racing in Lawrenceburg ? The SCCA crowd is putting out the word for that time. Let's flood the event with MR2 guys peeps and take all the top spots. The last time they did this there were only 12-15 people that ran. Or if you want to get in a practice heat or two, show up a little early. I know I have a serious case of cabin fever.

John

·
Registered
417 Posts
I work Friday night Jan. 27th into Saturday, but I'd be game. I'll just drive down for karting & dinner. Come back home the same day! I love to kart that much. I've gotta get a new personal record time.
Neil

·
The System Is Startup!
1,942 Posts
I'll have to see, if I can make it. I like the saturday afternoon trips a bit beter.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Just so happens that my two best friends and I were planning on heading up there that day anyway. If we could meet up with more Mr2's and the SCCA crowd that'd make an awesome day even better! Count us in!

·
Two 2s - 93T, 88 SC
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a party I have to go to, so I will be going at about 1 - 2:30 and running a few heats.

John

·
The System Is Startup!
1,942 Posts
I think I'm going to be out. I may hit the afternoon session with John. I think I'm going to Cavelcade of Customs on Saturday night

·
Two 2s - 93T, 88 SC
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did anyone go at 5 ? Brian Kane and I went earlier. We were there from about 2 to 3:30 and ran 3 heats. Our best times were me at 25.528 and Brian at 25.577, both in kart #2. Brian did run more consistent times and beat me 2 of the 3 heats - I just snuck in there with the one lap.

John

·
The System Is Startup!
1,942 Posts
My guess is no. I went down to the car show, I poked fun at all the posers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts