MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my ct20b in the mail from Fortefa,

19k miles, $600

Won't be able to put it on for a little while but yey anyways.. hope everything goes well with this thing..

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Um...dude. Sorry to break it to you but from the looks of it thats actually european ct26. Over there they dont have the 26 next to the toyota..and..........

JK :D :D Hey man, thats great. Whos going to do the install? Maybe you should run me when you come back down to fort myers some time.

-later

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
looking good, i got my ct20b from fortefa as well, although i'm bored of the power already he's a great seller.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hey I just ordered one from him too, how long did it took for you to receive the turbo after he shipped it out?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey Awsome Bro I can't wait to put that in... Hey Dillon you should come out to some of the ExcessBoost meets (lol just like meeting at Pots but we have respectable cars)

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Well, the *real* potts crew is starting to show back up now. Lately the parking lot has been filling up with the damn ricers, that do nothing but act stupid. But the original people that started the potts location has very respectable cars, and people. It was funny this sat, because when the cops came, all the rices got thrown out, but the respectable people stayed because we actually know the maganger and owner of potts, who was the one who allowed a select few to be there in the first place. It just got out of control...but what ever.

Yeah the cars running pretty good though. Ill definetly check out your guy's meets though. I was on the excessboost forum for a little bit, where do you guys meet?

[email protected]

Later man!

-Dylan

Ps: wana run? :D jk

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was trying to get a euro ct26 hehe.. err yeh... but anyways.. we'll see what happens with this thing, when ill get it in who knows, im really busy with school at the moment, and the car needs a number of other things.. but next time im down in the fo myers ill give ya a call or something.. for now just beat up on my little brother or something

1 - 15 of 15 Posts