MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I want to say what's up cuz I'm new around here. I've been reading the forums for a while, but haven't posted. Just got my car about a month ago. It's an automatic NA so I'm not lookin to be the fastest thing around. I just wanted a good looking car that's fun to drive.
First thing I noticed was that the gas pedal is really stiff compared to the others cars I've driven. Is this normal for MR2's? Also, I have a CD player from my old car that I'd like to put in the 2. Is there a harness for '93 Premium systems or will I have to splice the wires? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Welcome to the boards. I don't recall my NA having a stiff pedal, but it's been a while. I think there is a Metra harness for plug and play, but you might want to search through or ask in the audio forum.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
erm... stiff pedal.... on na?? mine isnt stiff its hard but not stiff.... but nothing to worry about! but hey welcome to the 2 site! but as for your question splicing the wires... splice away!! i didnt the same on mine and it works perfectly fine!

kong

1 - 3 of 3 Posts