MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the 2nd owner of my car. Bought it from the original owner who kept every last receipt and garaged the car. Only had 116k on it when I got it in 2000. It now has 240k and has a rebuilt 4agze swap in it. :angel:

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
so even with oil of the 80's it was about 8k mile intervals neat. Good pic Bill!

I need to get me a new gas cap seal!! im way overdue!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Here's the original window sticker from my MK1. I was lucky to buy mine from the original owner. He gave me a folder filled with many of the original papers, receipts and even the February 1985 issue of Car and Driver (MR2 on the cover).

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Damn, I can recognize Crown Toyota and Sunnyvale Toyota. Interesting that the port of entry was Benicia, when Oakland is so much closer to Sunnyvale.

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
ToyotaBuzz said:
Bought mine from the original owner with 69,740 miles.

Figured I'd share:

I am just down the road from you......I am the 2nd owner on my '88 with just about the same miles :thumbup

·
Registered
10,197 Posts
Never had one for any of my AW11s, here's the sticker from the Supra:

I also have the Supra's original dealer-issued temporary registration with window sticker, and a stack of dealer maintenance history.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Great job with the origional window stickers !

Thanks for posting the original window stickers. It was great to look back at the prices for the accessories back then ... I just bought my 1985 MR2 hardtop with sun roof, A/C and the "dolby" cassette !! The car was purchased 2/09 from the original owners with 80k babied miles.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts