MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I bought a 1991 N/A Crimson Red MR2 5 speed for 3k with 124k miles clean car fax, redone paint job in October '04, 100% stock with all records of repairs and oil changes. I'd like to know what options this model came with. I currently have T-Tops, stock system, black cloth interior and power windows and locks, is there any other options that came with the car that I can identify? Passenger air bag, LSD, Anti-Lock Brakes, Power steering? and how am I able to tell that it came with this stuff. Also any common problems I should know about like recalls, It shows that the electricity to the temperature gauge has been fixed and the rear bearings were both replaced at 120k miles. You think I got a good deal? Sorry for all the questions and appreciate your time.

·
Registered
21,388 Posts
dont sweat the little stuff ;) you got a good deal.

theres no lsd or passanger side airbag available on any 91-93 na's. 94+ got a passanger side airbag, but still no lsd's for the na's.

power steering is an option.. but i think it sucks. i have it, and wish i didnt. if you dont, consider yourself lucky!

if the car runs good, and isnt all ratty.. 3K is a good deal.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Yeah for 3k that sounds like a pretty good deal, also sounds like it was taken care of too. As long as it runs good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts