MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, I knew I should have posted about this places other than facebook!! OK, doing the 4th meet on the 1st this year by vote from the facebook feedback (it was overwhelming), that's a Saturday, we'll start hanging out between 10-11AM and will have a late lunch over at the Hickory Tavern with everyone who wants. Bring a 2 (or just come if yours is down), or if you're Mitch and you've sold yours and bought a BMW... still won't run you off with torches and pitchforks! As usual, BYOB if you want an adult beverage that's totally fine but on you, just be responsible, I'll have one or two myself I'm sure during the day. Let's see, bring a camera, always some good opportunities for pictures, either here or at the Hickory Tavern parking areas (big open lot across from the HT there in the Pet Smart lot). We can take a fun drive if some folks want to and there is time, there are a few good roads around here but traffic could cause group separations, etc. on a Saturday... might be more hassle than it is worth aside from the drive to the Hickory Tavern (which does include some fun roads). Let's see... lots of space to park here at the farm, we can probably manage to keep most if not all of the cars in the shade if we park some in the front yard and whatnot, parking won't be an issue (we've had 32 before, I don't expect that many this year). Anything else I'm forgetting? Address is 2703 Tom Laney Rd. Monroe NC 28112. I'll have some big fans out and will try to keep us cooled down. Hopefully we'll have good weather for this! Again JULY 1st Saturday 10ish AM at the farm guys! Come hang out if you want and can!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like we're going to have good weather tomorrow (despite the fact it is raining out my windows as we speak), I know we've got a few guys talking about coming down from Raleigh, so you guys might want to drive down together (always fun to ride in a pack of MR2s) if that's the case. I know the Raleigh MR2 group on Facebook has a thread about it. Looking forward to this tomorrow guys!! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts