MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give thumbs up to Josh (Garage CRW) and his customer service. He always comes through and stands behind his parts. I have been dealing with him for a few years now, specifically his CV upgrade parts and have been very impressed with the quality and his service. Even with a minor post office mess-ups he corrected everything and made things 100% correct.

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
I have had much the same service. Had a mix-up with parts and he corrected and gave me a discount on extras. Quality of part sponsors is judged on how well they fix problems rather than the easy sale. Josh is tops.

·
Premium Member
3,072 Posts
I'll bump him as well. I've bought not only new items like the shifter cable joints and clutch roller bearing kit but some used parts as well. The used parts were all at a good price and in good condition and shipped out quickly too as I was in a major bind each time I needed those parts.

When my engine needed a rebuild I should have stuck it and my car on a trailer and brought it up to him for the build. Instead I had it done here and have been left high and dry with post build issues by the mechanic/shop who did the build. I'm confident it never would have had issues with Josh and if it did, I confident he would move heaven and earth to make it right.

I feel the same about ATS too.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Josh is the man so I give him a +1 on that, brought my mr2 to him and the builder who built my motor messed up on some things he corrected my head gasket leak issue. Gives really reasonable pricing:thumbup. What ever needs you guys need josh is the guy to go to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts