MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Yea it's unbelievable how long this has taken. I was expecting this to be a quick case but Jeremy has tried to drag it out as long as he can to avoid responsibility. He only has 10 days left till we refile again. At least for me I have a good job and have the time to hold him accountable. Something others couldn't do. But honestly they both deserve jail time and they only have a little over a week till that could be a possibility. If i have to refile, they will go to jail. There will be no other option. I have no idea people would want to put their family in that position but once a scam artist always a scam artist.

I hear his business is not doing well. I found out from his former employees that he never paid them and when they finally got a check it bounced so jeremy is the only one left. You think he would of learned his lesson the 1st time but this is a prime example of why they need to be in jail.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Well it's the 11th and have yet to receive anything. Can't say im surprised but I also can't understand why you would want to go to jail and put your kids in that position but it looks like that's where it's heading. He's also going to be on the hook now for another 1300 once we file bring the total from 1200 to 2500. It's almost unbelievable. We are going to push bail to be set again at the amount owed and this time I am going to refuse the payment and have him and his wife sent back to jail. I am going to ask the sheriffs office and start seizing property while they are in jail to pay off the debt to me and then they can worry about making bail on their own. They deserve everything that is about to come their way.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
The 15th has come and Amanda and Jeremy have not paid the rest of the their debt.

Next step this week is:

File with the courts to re-issues contempt warrants

Jeremy and Amanda will now owe over 3k in additional fees

We will not accept the bail money as payment this time around. Jeremy and Amanda will need to post bail for themselves and pay off the debt before release is granted. We are still going to ask for bail to be set at the new amount regardless so the Hartzs will need close to 7K to be released from jail. This should allow them to stay in jail for a while.

We are going to file paperwork to start seizing property. Once the arrest warrants go into effect we are going to send the police along with a Sheriffs constable so we can have them arrest then enter the property to remove property to auction off to pay their debts. I am hoping they let me be there for this. I hope to video the event and post it up.

I'll post up more as the info comes in and as we progress. The judge has become very familiar with this case so hopefully everything is just granted like last time and this progresses quickly. At this point we are hoping to not have to get a court date and everything is granted so we can get them right away. I want this finally finished.

Hopefully this round will be the last installment for the Hartz's. Sad it's come to this but they deserve everything thats about to happen to them. They 100% caused all of this themselves

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
The 15th has come and Amanda and Jeremy have not paid the rest of the their debt.

Next step this week is:

File with the courts to re-issues contempt warrants

Jeremy and Amanda will now owe over 3k in additional fees

We will not accept the bail money as payment this time around. Jeremy and Amanda will need to post bail for themselves and pay off the debt before release is granted. We are still going to ask for bail to be set at the new amount regardless so the Hartzs will need close to 7K to be released from jail. This should allow them to stay in jail for a while.

We are going to file paperwork to start seizing property. Once the arrest warrants go into effect we are going to send the police along with a Sheriffs constable so we can have them arrest then enter the property to remove property to auction off to pay their debts. I am hoping they let me be there for this. I hope to video the event and post it up.

I'll post up more as the info comes in and as we progress. The judge has become very familiar with this case so hopefully everything is just granted like last time and this progresses quickly. At this point we are hoping to not have to get a court date and everything is granted so we can get them right away. I want this finally finished.

Hopefully this round will be the last installment for the Hartz's. Sad it's come to this but they deserve everything thats about to happen to them. They 100% caused all of this themselves
He's got at least 30-40k into that mr2 of his.. be interesting to see if that escapes (i'm sure it's at a shop somewhere).

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Last time he was due in court he was ordered to bring titles to his cars. We were going to seize them on the spot.

Sad part is he chose his MR2 over his own children who are going to end up in foster care. Just goes to show you what kind of family the Hartz are. They deserve everything that's about to happen to them

I found out he lost all his workers after failing to pay them and then having the checks bounce. I guess he told a bunch of people he bought a house in Rockey Point LOL

It's funny that he is this deep into debt and yet still trys to act like he has all this money. I wouldn't even want that car. Jeremy acts like he knows whats going on but he really has no clue what he is doing. I woudln't be surprised if the car falls apart after 6 months.

He's being sued by Con's appliances. He can't even afford to rent to own but chooses to spend money on his car so he can appear bigger then he is. Really Sad.

I'll post up when we get word from the courts. I am looking forward to finally bringing both Amanda and Jeremy to justice.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Currently in process at the moment. I waited a bit so this would fall in December. My gift to the Hartzs will be Christmas in lockup :)

·
Registered
747 Posts
I just saw him post on the AZ MR2 Facebook calling dibs on someone's dashboard that is for sale (Made me come check this thread haha). What a piece of crap.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Literally been checking this for updates weekly lol, just hoping to see a mugshot...did they chill in the slammer for Christmas? Dying for an update!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Guess he got away with it since no updates. Saw the same thread from Staci on mr2.com saying the same thing about the scammer spending Christmas in lockup, that was a few years ago and it didn’t happen. Likely same situation again in this thread. Too bad, it’s a shame. He’s still posting about his cars online.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I see him posting in the MR2 AZ Group page a lot. One of which he was calling someone out for ripping someone off :dontknow:
Someone booted him from the group or he left; he was tagged in a recent pots and it indicates he can't see it. His track history with MR2 owners needs to be a sticky for that group.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Guess he got away with it since no updates. Saw the same thread from Staci on mr2.com saying the same thing about the scammer spending Christmas in lockup, that was a few years ago and it didn’t happen. Likely same situation again in this thread. Too bad, it’s a shame. He’s still posting about his cars online.

This was posted by OP in AZ section. I hope he doesn't mind me copy & paste it here. I haven't been here in a few years but remember reading this back when this has 1st started.

August 23rd, 2019, 16:49
Hey guys I haven't updated in a bit. jeremy now owes me over 3K yet again. We were waiting for the interest to go up before we file. His wife was charged with passing bad checks and is due in court in September. Combined with the case we are bring against them now there is no question at least shes going to jail now. We want them both in jail but all in due time. These people are career criminals and their time is coming to an end. I can't believe it's been this long. Sorry I haven't been on here much. I started a new business and im booked into next week so it's been really busy. I am looking forward to finally putting them in jail for good. I am going to make sure the courts know that they have been charged with fraud in the past. Could you imagine having a fraud charge against you and yet you are still dumb enough to pass bad checks. Talk about being a total loser.

I will get back to the people who PM'ed me soon. For quicker responses just email me at [email protected] if you need anything. Please contact the AG's office and file a complaint against Jeremy Hartz and Amanda. Let's get them in jail for a long time. I am already in contact with the AG's office but the more people the more they will go after them. Let's teach the hartz a serious lesson. They need to learn.

101 - 117 of 117 Posts