MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's crazy this guy is still around ripping people off. How is he not in jail yet?

I'm not even a very active member in this community but I remember the thread from YEARS ago in the AZ forum about this cheat.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
It's crazy this guy is still around ripping people off. How is he not in jail yet?

I'm not even a very active member in this community but I remember the thread from YEARS ago in the AZ forum about this cheat.
He's still at it because people keep getting taken in by him. I ran into him again on the AZ MR2 FB page with people vouching for him that he had cleaned up his act and paid everyone back. When I called him on it (having not paid me back) he feigned ignorance about it and was jerking me around about paying me back. Since they wouldn't boot him out of the group, I left since I wasn't going to associate with people who enabled his bs.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I do not know this guy and did not deal with him, but I see him active on Facebook. Hopefully he will get what he deserves...

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Ok fellas!

We got our next court date. I can't say anything else at this point until the next court date passes and the info become public.

Lets just say this next court date could lead to Jeremy's arrest. Hoping for the best!

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Sorry I haven't posted in a bit been busy with life. Yea it's almost a joke how long this is taken.

He was finally kicked out of our local MR2 facebook club.

He has moved onto HVAC now and seems to be trying to scam customers based on his reviews on google.

Just wait till I post of some of the court documents that he submitted. Just waiting for the next court date and I can post up some really good stuff. I am just waiting to post it on our MR2OC facebook page. He blocked me because that's what guilty people do. He also comes on here to view this thread so I am not going to give him a heads up about the next court dates. I want both him and his wife in jail and it's a good possibility that's going to happen.

The Hartz are going to learn a really hard lesson about what happens when you try to run from your problems.

I am finding out 90% of what he told us is a complete lie. He lied about military service, about him being a master tech, about owning a house, about scamming people for parts. He honestly deserves jail time. I want him in jail more then I want the 10K the court ordered him to pay.

The next step after this if there is no payment is to file paperwork with the country to have the police show up and start seizing property to auction off.

There is still another lawsuit coming his way right after this this one. Hes going to be a regular in the court room in the coming years and I am looking forward to it.

Reactions: TeaBagofDeath

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Quick update.

We got the false order of protection thrown out. We went to set a trial date and the just took one look at it and dismissed it automatically.

Jeremy and his wife Amanda are due back in court at their assigned date or else a warrant will be issued for their arrests. Freaking took long enough

will update with more info as it becomes available. My lawyer just contacted me yesterday with the update.

Remember this is just the 1st lawsuit against him. There more coming. He'll be in the court system for the next few years I bet.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I love these updates. When you steal or defraud from corporations, the state pays and you go to prison. When you steal from civilians the process to punish is much more difficult as you must fund it yourself. I commend you for the amount of time and work you have put into this.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Thanks guys

Yes it's almost unreal how long this took. Jeremy banks on nobody going after him. Thats why he has been scamming people for so long.

The nice part is every month the total goes up by 4.5% so the longer he draws this out the more he owes and now both him and his wife have fraud changes on their record. They can't dispute fraud charges. There on your record permanently.

I have to call my lawyer later today for an update.

Now that we got the BS order of protection he filed I'll post up the pages so you can see what he wrote. It's unbelievable

It may take a long time but Jeremy and his wife will be brought to justice. It just sucks it has to take so long but I am glad at this point we can at least get them arrested now

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Have to wait for the next court day to pass then the court will issues the arrest warrants

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
on a good note though the court date has been set and the judge has reopened the fraud case against Jeremy and his wife as of 1/16/18 since he didn't bother following the court order so that's a great news. I am hoping to have him held in contempt of court and he should be arrested on the spot so its looking good he's going to be held one way or another.

Just have to wait a little bit for the next step unfortunately

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
keep seeing this guy post on facebook about parts and stuff. Just today posted about his car getting a bunch of body work done... ?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Yes I have documented it and will present it to the judge to show he has money he's just not paying his court ordered judgement. Thats what he does but this time there are going to be serious consequences now. He has been court ordered to appear next month so im looking forward to that.

Reactions: bret

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Just a quick update. Just waiting for the court day to come up.

I am in the process of contacting news stations to do a story on Jeremy so i'll update with that soon.

He has still yet to pay anything. The courts attached a 4% interest rate since the ruling so the money just keeps going up. I hope the arrest warrant gets issued. I would love to see both of them in jail. Hopefully they show up to the court hearing and are arrested on the spot. Im hoping for the best!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
last post i saw him with his mr2 in the body shop getting repainted with new flares n stuff.. all i wanna see is people get what they deserve :/

61 - 80 of 117 Posts