TVA EUR : 234,20 234,20
Merci pour votre commande. A Payer:
EUR1 349,45
1 349,45 EUR

2 Buy or Not for mine 3SGE ????

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
i would want to see some before and after dyno results before i spend that kind of money, i know toda is a reputable company but how much better is it?

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
ITB means: Indevidual Throttle Bodies, i.e. one throttle body pr.cylinder runner. Far outperforms one big single throttle body, but adds complexity.

T

·
Registered
576 Posts
How much of a gain over the stock manifold and throttle body could one expect with a set of those? Lets say with some fairly wild but still streetable cams, light clean-up of the heads, and a good 4-1 header, and comparing to a 2nd gen TVIS equipped 3S-GE (to somewhat avoid a "how long is a piece of string" sort of question :) )

·
Premium Member
22,915 Posts
Tomg said:
Turbo too!
Wheres the sarcasm.....Haha

Yeah ITB's are a great mod to do to your 3sge if you have or planning to have other mods to team up with it. I read up on an installation of ITB's in a tuner mag (can't remember which one) on an S2000 and they gained a total of 40whp hp with an EMS. Now granted thats an S2000 and the engineering of the engine is far greater than that of the 3sge but I wouldn't doubt seeing atleast 20whp probably more from it. If you got the $cash$ and the time yeah go for it.

·
Premium Member
22,915 Posts
xxxboosted2xxx said:
haha ditto
i was reading the info and all i understood was "fuel rail"

garrett

It's cause he copied and pasted the body of it under the pic. It's a little rough but you get the idea. Give him a break he from Croatia. Give him props for learning another language. (atleast I don't think they speak english there maybe croation?? haha) Have you learned another launguage fluently and know I am not talking about broken spanish or ebonics etc. ha.

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
spanish is another language.....and it isn't the easiest to learn either. see:

?Q?e Pasa? ?Hola? C?mo est?s? muy bien, gracia's y t?? me llamo casey, soy es muy intelegente y bonito! (LOL) Hasta luego!

oh and Hasta la vista, baby! (ya know terminator-arnold) isn't proper spanish!

·
Premium Member
22,915 Posts
flynhighaf23 said:

?Q?e Pasa? ?Hola? C?mo est?s? muy bien, gracia's y t?? me llamo casey, soy es muy intelegente y bonito! (LOL) Hasta luego!

oh and Hasta la vista, baby! (ya know terminator-arnold) isn't proper spanish!
Haha I meant fluently. Sure any high school Spanish courses will teach you that well at least how to say that now if it's true or not thats another deal....haha J/P!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
flynhighaf23 said:

soy es muy intelegente y bonito! (LOL) Hasta luego!
You just told Qwik Mr2 that he was intelligent and beautiful.. hahaha..

-- hint, if you meant to say that about yourself you don't say SOY and ES, they don't go together. That's like saying I HE.

Dan

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
qwik_MR2_5sfte said:
Have you learned another launguage fluently and know I am not talking about broken spanish or ebonics etc. ha.
I have.. :)

Dan

·
Premium Member
22,915 Posts
trbomr2 said:

-- hint, if you meant to say that about yourself you don't say SOY and ES, they don't go together. That's like saying I HE.

Dan
HaHa!
Spanich 101:
Correct phrasing is:
Soy un muy intelegente y bonito!
Anyways, sorry for straying this off-topic back on please.....

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
trbomr2 said:

Dan
Actually soy=am, es=is

Yo soy - I am
El es - He is

Three years of Spanish in high school; I know simple stuff like this but have zero chance of carrying on a conversation in Spanish.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts