MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mr2 is a boy. And its a boy becasue were better drivers :) also it doesnt look like a girl to me..

·
MR2+ES300V6=MR300?
227 Posts
My MR2 is an interface that connects me to the road, in a very precise fashion. It helps me want to go to work in the morning. It is fun, beautiful, efficient, and reliable. It doesn't need gender. It's just a cool machine. Peace

·
Registered
175 Posts
girl. her name is monica. she's a mk1, and definitely looks like a girl with the headlights popped.

why the v8 forum though?

·
Registered
9,173 Posts
Anything that is as temperamental, money sucking, and requires as much attention as an old ass sportscar can only be a female.

·
Registered
424 Posts
scottgas said:
Anything that is as temperamental, money sucking, and requires as much attention as an old ass sportscar can only be a female.
:thumbup Thats why mine has two names. one for when it behaves and one for when it refususes to keep its ass in line.

·
Registered
221 Posts
scottgas said:

agreed. but from growing up both my parents always called their vehicles she/women's names for the most part.

Mr2- Mariah
Corolla- Charlemange

·
Registered
12,511 Posts
My car doesnt have a name. However, its impossible for me to consider an MR2 a girl, because a common nickname is "Deuce" or "Mister 2" and neither of those are feminine at all.

So, I guess if I had to impose a gender on it, it would definitely be male. Although I also will state, if it were a male, it would also be a gay male, because it has feminine qualities. Its pretty, moody, and always seems to have its hands in my wallet, and lately moments of satisfaction are short lived and few and far between. Just like a woman. :p

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
I just call mine b!tch, but never around her, lest she break more and cost me more money. Definitely female, but it has nothing to do with the looks.

·
Premium Member
11,255 Posts
scarecrowX said:
1. Why is this in the V8 section.

2. It's not a boy. It's not a girl. It's a effing car.

When people give their cars girl names it makes me think of this Kids in the Hall skit: (probably NSFW due to language) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zu0vAMkpag
Lol I can't believe I'd never seen that one before.
Best part is that's really a thing.
Whole new meaning for Autofellatio or Autoerotic Asphyxiation.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts