MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
If you really want TRD, contact UEHARA MOTOWERKS. 702-454-6680. My friend owns the shop and can get TRD parts. In fact he has a front strut tower bar in stock right now. The shop is located in Las Vegas, he's open Mon.-Sat. I think the hours are 7am-8pm but don't quote me on that.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Their shop is closed because they are moving I believe. I'll give them a call in a few days.

Thanks again,
Steve

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Thats' odd, I just called there, the message is old. It says they are closed Jan. 7, Thurs. to rearrange the shop. Leave them a message, I was just there the other day and didn't hear anything about being closed.

·
Registered
514 Posts
curious also

I just found a front strut bar for a buy it now price of 7.95....shipping 14.00 of course, but I am curious as well. Is this an item that truely improves/stiffens my chassis? I am sure the idea is sound, but can there be 100 dollars worth of difference in the way one of these performs? Seems like an item that anyone could manufacture and make a pretty penny on....

...opinions please.
TIA, ...-Cary

·
Registered
281 Posts
cary_todd said:
I just found a front strut bar for a buy it now price of 7.95....shipping 14.00 of course, but I am curious as well. Is this an item that truely improves/stiffens my chassis? I am sure the idea is sound, but can there be 100 dollars worth of difference in the way one of these performs? Seems like an item that anyone could manufacture and make a pretty penny on....

...opinions please.
TIA, ...-Cary

i have one of these cheap front strut bars from ebay. to me, they're just too "flimsy" feeling. it can bend a bit when it's mounted. it's also stacked on top of the trd bar i have on already, so i don't really care. it was put on just for fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts