MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
That rear end would look fantastic with a rear mount intercooler taking the place of that ugly black portion. I have no idea if it's still in production, it vaguely resembles some of the knock off kits you find on ebay.

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
Yes.. I believe Paul Woods can make one for you, but I'm not sure he will ship it to the USA.

Also, I imported one from StyleAuto years ago.. Probably around 2004 or 2005. You'll find people that say they are not available, and even websites the say they are no longer available, and that was not actually true back then. The owner of StyleAuto said another company was telling people that. But, they may not be available from Styleauto today.

There were several different versions of the front and rear. You can have the rear section were it's cut out in the middle, or how it is in that pic above, and I believe another way as well.

Keep in mind.. it's not cheap. I think I paid $600+ when I imported mine. Which is really insane for most MK1 owners.

Also, as far as looks, with just about anything it depends on how the rest of your car is setup. Everything should flow together.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.