MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
IM THE BEST THERE IS
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:feedback: i wanted to see how many people are in hickory or around that area, post where u live and what u have. :banana

i have a 89 sc mr2 :thumbup

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hey, how long have you been in Hickory? Your boun to have seen me or Keith. I have a Bright red 93 turbo originaly from Granite Falls and Keith has a 91 turbo black and white kitted, he lives in Longview. I'm up in Boone at ASU but come down every once in a while on the weekends and keith drives his every once in a while. Theres also Brad he has a yellow 91 with a bomex kit(not to be mistaken with the horrible yellow widebody MR2) it's na right now but he has a gen III going in it. It's pretty funny all three of us work at MDI in the same department. I'll probably bring mine down more in the summer though. BTW what color is yours? Good to hear another MR2 guy in the area!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hey now you forgot about me you crazy college kid.Kenny from Lenoir who hooked up with Ryan and Keith who I never see anymore by the way click my site see what Im doing to mine. :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'm about 20 miles west of Hickory in Morganton. I have an 87 na t-top, 2 tone jade green/light gold. Not sure how much longer I'll be in the area though, might be moving to Raleigh or to some oil field in Tx or Ok.

Craig

·
IM THE BEST THERE IS
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a red 89 sc , oh and i dont live in hickory i will be moving back this summer, i have a friend that works at MDI his name is ashley odam,

·
Registered
554 Posts
Haha sorry about that Kenny, wasn't sure how your MR2 was going or if you still had it, can't wait to see her back on the road! Yeah I know Ashley, small guy.....lol, I've seen him lift the back of a couple thousand pound jack during his prime.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=156875

You should come by the meet! We have a few MR2's (88sc, 91T, 88sc, and whatever is in/out at the moment). We are in Asheville, which isnt far from Hickory at all. 1 hour tops although Mapquest would tell you longer. We were in Hickory 2 weekends ago for a Dyno-Day. Its an easy trip to swing out here and show off the car. Feel welcome to come by our shop anytime! (828)776-4878
Harry and Mindy
MR2 Guru

1 - 9 of 9 Posts