MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any place that sell that kit, thats gose around the shift knob, where your see the round ring and the carbonfiber. I remember twosrus had them but i no longer see them. Here is a pic, any help will do thanks.............

·
Turtle Racer
16,058 Posts
yup, kinda sucks tho. medpilot puts out a lot of good stuff, just comes around at bad times for me to fork over the money. and by the time i can pay for it, it's out of production. :(

·
Registered
210 Posts
ya i was really looking at one of these too, they are really so much cooler than stock ones, probable not so hard to make, maybe from a sheet of carbon fiber, but you would have to have someone make that medal piece, might be the hardest part.

·
Registered
613 Posts
i was just wondering why most of the good products out there are not in production anymore. is it because no one is buying them?

·
Turtle Racer
16,058 Posts
^ i'm assuming it's buyer interest vs. production costs.

wouldn't be worth while for him to keep making them as soon as the interest dies down. probably would make little to no profit if not lose money actually

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
willowlee said:
i was just wondering why most of the good products out there are not in production anymore. is it because no one is buying them?

supply and demand... the less of them that are available the higher the demand and therefore the higher the price... but also so that not everyone has one... it offers buyers the oportunity to have something unique at a fair price... which is rare these days...

-tj

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I will be making more of them in the near future. I am just trying to finish up a couple of other projects at this time. Give it a month or two and look for them on Twosrus.com

Also, I will be adding a plastic trim version to match the existing interior trim if you don't want CF.

Tyson

·
I like twisties
603 Posts
hey, thats my car :smile: . I picked it up off a board member about a year ago. it is made by v-max. they pop up in the for sale section every now and then. good luck, I randomly came into mine and got it for $100.

cory

·
Registered
210 Posts
i'm all in for one of the plastic ones, i don't dig the carbon fiber to much only if i had the rest carbon fiber, keep us posted on them, thanks

·
Registered
613 Posts
icup said:
supply and demand... the less of them that are available the higher the demand and therefore the higher the price... but also so that not everyone has one... it offers buyers the oportunity to have something unique at a fair price... which is rare these days...

-tj
yeah, i have a feeling it has something to do with supply and demand. anyway, i hope tyson get these back into production asap.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.