MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,497 Posts
Not sure if I'm working or not (just started) but I did just trade the pos Grand Prix we bought when we got here for a super cute Paseo haha

At least it's in the family! That little 5efe throws down a mean 96hp with .1L less. Take that 4age :p

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dang, ill be out of town on the 23rd! hopefully there will be another meet like this soon as I would be down for helping/hanging out!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Highly doubt ill make it due to work at 1:30pm. But if I do...it just might be in a new (to me) car if the deal doesn't fall through.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
A 89 Toyota Cressida w/ the 7MGE (one that HASN'T actually blown a headgasket, yet). Beater car till the MR2 is fully up and running to where I'm satisfied with it. After that, who knows?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I can only do tues and most Fridays. i work all weekend. Any one grilled caribou before, I have like two steaks to see how it is lol...it was a gift .

·
Registered
747 Posts
Hey guys. Been dealing with a broken phone and some family issues that has taken up a lot of my time and funds(why i've been a ghost for the last fews weeks). I still need to replace my manifold, so I wish I could make it out there. Just won't have time this weekend.

·
I <3 E85
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Nobody's here but my girl and I, lol. But yeah, come over whenever. I have some errands to run too, but it shouldn't take long.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts