MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
He's around, still works on MR2s. I think he just moved out of CA to another state Indiana(?) forget. He responds on FB though.
He took everything with him. Is what he said though

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
probably like 2-3 days ago I tagged him about the roller bearings for someone I think or it was Axles was yours the White one inside the "barn"?

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
probably like 2-3 days ago I tagged him about the roller bearings for someone I think or it was Axles was yours the White one inside the "barn"?
Mine was the Blue 94t without a front bumper. I honestly don’t even know what the barn is ha. I tried to go up there and finish the car myself but he said it was to buried behind other cars. This was in 2015? Haven’t really heard back since...

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I don't remember too much, I remember the white one being towards the front, it might have been a blue or black one underneath the cover towards the back. (lighting back there wasn't the greatest).
Yeah Rio Linda..
I remember I had asked him about the cars because they were always sitting there when I came by, and he did say they weren't his.
Been 3 years since I moved out of Sacramento, think he moved late last year.

I'll see if I can get a hold of him tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I don't remember too much, I remember the white one being towards the front, it might have been a blue or black one underneath the cover towards the back. (lighting back there wasn't the greatest).
Yeah Rio Linda..
I remember I had asked him about the cars because they were always sitting there when I came by, and he did say they weren't his.
Been 3 years since I moved out of Sacramento, think he moved late last year.

I'll see if I can get a hold of him tomorrow.
Thank you 🙏🏻

21 - 37 of 37 Posts