MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is probably a big shot in the dark....Does anyone know what happened to Josh at Chico Raceworks? Is he even still around? Ha I think my car may be gone forever.
I thinks his name was Mister3 on here?
Any info would be amazing

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a “friend” deal without and real paper work. Had known him for years. Live and learn...just trying to see if I can find him or the car and go pick it up myself

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Did you just remember you had a mr2? Why are you trying to get it back after 9 years? Any real shop would consider it abandoned. Do you have the title?

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Wonder what kind of condition the car would be in at this point, it was probably outside the whole time and used for parts. It may just be a chassis at this point, he couldn't really sell it without the title unless it was made into a race car.

Unless it was a 93+ turbo you're probably better off finding another MR2

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Let me add - I dealt with Josh years ago, mid 00s
He seemed freaking awesome and I was very pleased with my transactions with him.
Which, when I got this MR2 I was seeking him out.
I got in touch with him, but I cant recall how now. Maybe via email, I just dont recall, about 7 months or so ago.
But it seemed he was sort of out of things, or at least not AS involved with ALL the stuff he did 15 years ago. But I dont know man

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
It's not looking good for that web site, network analysis tools are showing lots of basic errors - and it's been like that for a while. Don't forget the times we're in now, no cash flow = bankruptcy for many small business owners.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone 🙏🏻
Ya I know it’s not much but it is a 94 turbo so the car still has value to me no matter what condition it’s in really.

I have tried all means of contact but have come up empty so far.

I would go in person but I honestly have no idea where he is anymore and I’m about an 8 hour drive away. I’m truly not even sure what city it would be in.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
That’s a shame as Josh has been a good guy to deal with for me over the years. Bought many custom parts off him and he has always delivered even though I reside half a world away. Hope you find him and your car.

jim

1 - 20 of 37 Posts