MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

Registered
No I never did get my parts, his only reply was...I don't have those..never heard from him again. Andy's auto sport has some stuff, lot of things are out of stock.... Due to the shipping dock backup.馃樀 I've been trying to find things that are more local.馃憤

Registered
I ordered parts July 29, 2021. After repeated emails I finally got a text message from 213-587-0369 on October 2 stating that they had receieved my email. On Oct 3 they said that they were finishing the coloring that week and that the parts would be sent by Oct. 8. They even thanked me for my patience. I have texted Oct 26, Nov 12 and Dec 18 and have not heard from them. I called Dec. 23 and 24 it went directly to voicemail. FYI the number is based in LA. Very Frustrating.

Registered
Oh thats a hassle. I hope your parts show up and more importantly fit well. I emailed him several times about a Super Daie lip and never heard back. Read lots of complaints exactly like @Norm 's and I decided not to mess with him

Another company who has hit or miss rep depending on the community is MR2Heaven, but those guys were super responsive to me, and everything showed up within 12 days of me placing the order. So +1 to them :D

Registered
Yep like I'm saying no one listens, parts never take that long to get, he don't have them he don't make them as claimed, so quit ordering from him. I go to primemr2, no problems. They are out of some things but will let you know when they might get them back in stock.

Registered
I wish we'd found this before ordering $1000 with of panels and cowling from him in February. He took the money immediately, and furnished us with a shipping label only after we inquired on March 15. The label was generated on the 2nd with a delivery scheduled for the 7th. Obviously this didn't happen. He did say in his confirmation email (several days after the order processed) that delays could be a possibility. Look, we get it. He claims to make the parts himself and then ship them out. But he never followed up, even when we would ask, his response would be just the label with a promise to follow-up "after work".

There is no phone number, there is no physical address, the shipping label was designated by Advanced Tuning LLC, not camposites. Which, when searched takes you to a business listing website with the a link to 4caroption(dot)com that is a dead page with "placeholder" at the top. Another dead end with no contact information. But a physical address for an IKON motorsports part shop.

Camposites itself does not pull an EIN on the SEC(dot)gov registry. Nor does Advanced Tuning LLC.

We have a semi happy ending in that our bank was able to reverse charges immediately upon dispute, armed with all of this information, and we did find a panel, a cowl, and some nice lens covers. The trunk lid was our diamond and that is likely going to be an ongoing quest. But for now, we can add to the complete and undeniable reputation of this "company" and we were savvy enough to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that no one manning the shop. He's just sitting back and taking money, with a cursory email here and there, hoping he doesn't get chargebacks.

STAY ALL THE WAY AWAY

Registered
Yea you need to watch your bank also, mine reversed the charges right away...but since they could not get a hold of anyone they charged me for it anyway...it was 180.00 .
I've been try I to put the word out about this clown, so if anyone reading this please put the word out.his company is a joke.

Registered
Yea you need to watch your bank also, mine reversed the charges right away...but since they could not get a hold of anyone they charged me for it anyway...it was 180.00 .
I've been try I to put the word out about this clown, so if anyone reading this please put the word out.his company is a joke.
We were given a provisional funds return, yeah.. and we made sure to let them know all the things I stated above. But I'm watching it every day. We don't have $1,098 to just let disappear. Ugh. I hate this. I can't believe someone would be so.. just so.. bad.

Premium Member
Funny....he started this business because of the very same thing that happened in the community years ago. Now for him to turn around and do the same thing to the community is a travesty. Sad....

21 - 40 of 44 Posts