MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
No I never did get my parts, his only reply was...I don't have those..never heard from him again. Andy's auto sport has some stuff, lot of things are out of stock.... Due to the shipping dock backup.馃樀 I've been trying to find things that are more local.馃憤

Registered
I ordered parts July 29, 2021. After repeated emails I finally got a text message from 213-587-0369 on October 2 stating that they had receieved my email. On Oct 3 they said that they were finishing the coloring that week and that the parts would be sent by Oct. 8. They even thanked me for my patience. I have texted Oct 26, Nov 12 and Dec 18 and have not heard from them. I called Dec. 23 and 24 it went directly to voicemail. FYI the number is based in LA. Very Frustrating.

Registered
Oh thats a hassle. I hope your parts show up and more importantly fit well. I emailed him several times about a Super Daie lip and never heard back. Read lots of complaints exactly like @Norm 's and I decided not to mess with him

Another company who has hit or miss rep depending on the community is MR2Heaven, but those guys were super responsive to me, and everything showed up within 12 days of me placing the order. So +1 to them :D

Registered
Yep like I'm saying no one listens, parts never take that long to get, he don't have them he don't make them as claimed, so quit ordering from him. I go to primemr2, no problems. They are out of some things but will let you know when they might get them back in stock.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts