MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The past month or so I've been trying to contact them before I make a moderately large purchase from them, but haven't been able to get a reply.
I was under the assumption they were out of business until just recently I saw people still making install videos for parts from Camposites.

Are they still doing business? And if so what's their official site? Camposites.com or Camposites.bigcartel.com?
I don't necessarily need to get in contact with them, just want to know if I can still buy parts from them,
or otherwise just any good source I can get pre-fitted aero parts from really.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Shoot, I just realized there was an existing thread for this that didn't show up in my initial search, how do I delete this

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
I’m curious too. I NEED some parts from him but he hasn’t returned one email I’ve sent.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Feels like this is a recurring theme.
i see stuff of his I want, but Im scared to order/try
I just did not knowing he's been awol... I used a credit card and can get the charges reversed. But wish he'd fill the order. Bought strut braces, front and rear. Any other place you think would be a good place to get decent strut tower braces for a good price?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yea stay away from Camposites, ordered some stuff a long time ago,and never received items, or a refund.. He got me for 182.00 . never hear from him again, and good luck getting it back on your card. Mine was declined due to no answer from Camposites....stay away.
Credit card company did refund the charges for me... They should have refunded for you. I told CC co. that he was a no-show except for one email. Took about 1 month and then charges were refunded. My advice.... Change your credit card company. They should have reversed the charges.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Credit card company almost always sides with the customer/buyer. It's very difficult for a vendor to reject a dispute by the customer, even if the customer's dispute is frivolous or fraudulent. It's practically impossible for the seller to reject the dispute if there is no proof of delivery. If the seller does not respond to the credit card company's notification of a customer dispute, the claim goes to the customer after the response deadline (usually 7 days) is elapsed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts