MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I searched but I couldn’t find anything so apologizes if this has been answered elsewhere.

Does anyone know if Campos is still active and selling items? I don’t have Facebook or Instagram (no social media). I went on his website as I wanted to pickup some body parts as I’m looking to paint the whole car finally. I sent him an email 2-3 weeks ago but never heard anything back (through the website contact), I then had my wife follow him on Facebook but he hasn’t posted anything since 2018. She added him to Instagram as well but he hasn’t accepted anything.

Basically does anyone know if he’s still active and making and selling products?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
I ordered some stuff in fall of 2019 and received my product. But I'm honestly not sure how active he is.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you!!! I will reach out today. You are amazing thank you :)

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
From what I understand he is in hibernation or isolation or solitary confinement or whatever but he has a henchman named Chris Built on facebook who deals with customers on his behalf.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I sent him an email on Monday. Hopefully ill hear back by the end of the week. Always worry your email just goes to straight to junk mail.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just purchased a spoiler from him, I'm in no hurry, but what have you guys had for average turn around time?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I bought an exhaust from him on 12/19/19. It showed up maybe a week, week and a half into the new year. Communication is terrible, but everyone says he is reliable to get you what you pay for, and I would agree.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I heard back from him today! Just need to get one thing answered before I can make my order :) Thanks for all the help everyone!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, can I get a link to the official composites site?
I've seen links to both camposites.com and camposites.bigcartel.com and both sites look identical.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I’m unsure if they’re different but I just ordered 2K worth of parts from:

And he messaged me pretty quick about the order.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts