MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Irish MR2 Website

Hi Nathan
The Irish MR2 website is in a sorry state - Who runs it and updates it so fourth?
If possible, i will do it as it'd be well handy for irish people with MR2's to share information about sourcing parts ect....

Cheers

Mario

·
Registered
40 Posts
Went on and tired emailing the 'team' but came back as a failed email. But who needs it really when we have this mr2 website!!!!
Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
mariomtti said:
Went on and tired emailing the 'team' but came back as a failed email. But who needs it really when we have this mr2 website!!!!
Cheers
Mario, you are right about mr2oc.com . A nice group of people live on this forum. Cheers back to you.

G

·
MR2 Drivers now live

Ok the site is up and running now

MR2 Drivers (www.mr2.ie)

The objective of MR2 Drivers is to unite enthusiasts throughout Ireland and sponsor co-operation with the International MR2 community.

We'll be promoting local events in Ireland and helping owners with access to swap and sell parts, group buys, 'work ins' etc.

So now when you buy an MR2 in Ireland you can actually find useful information and help!

We'd love to hear from Irish owners from overseas so pop in and say hello!

·
Crazy OEM nut.
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quandry said:
Ok the site is up and running now

MR2 Drivers (www.mr2.ie)

The objective of MR2 Drivers is to unite enthusiasts throughout Ireland and sponsor co-operation with the International MR2 community.

We'll be promoting local events in Ireland and helping owners with access to swap and sell parts, group buys, 'work ins' etc.

So now when you buy an MR2 in Ireland you can actually find useful information and help!

We'd love to hear from Irish owners from overseas so pop in and say hello!
Just updated the first post to include your new site.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
The guys from the Irish MR2 OC are awesome! Had the honor of meeting a few of them and joining them in a few meetings during the summer. It was awesome!

G

·
Thanks Raph, unfortunately I didn't get to meet you while you were here...

Straightliners was a wash out - literally. The whole track was soaked to high heaven. But we still had a good bit of fun/chat/messing and it was nice to take a boost through the country side :)

There's some pics/writeup on it here.

·
Premium Member
2,522 Posts
All the mr2 there were beautiful Just like the scenery. Makes me want to move there ;)

Great slideshow. Although I got to admit in the beginning once the music starting playing, the movie Braveheart just popped in my head.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Antrim Run

Nice pics from your meet & the Giant's Causway. Brings back good memories from riding motorcycles when I was there. Beautiful roads, although on several occasions when rounding corners on some country roads near Coney Island & Ardglass I almost took out some cattle that a farmer was herding down the road!

Always great to see lots of nice looking Twos in one place.

Safe motoring.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
rwilson_ie said:
If anyone is coming over here on vacation, make sure you post up here or on MR2.ie first and we'll make sure we organise a meet for you :)
So generous ! That would be so cool. I'd love to visit my ancestral homeland but in the next few years I'll probably be focusing on getting a house on the yankee side of the pond. ;)

The same goes for you - if you find yourself planning to visit New England, perhaps we could get together and give you a tour. :)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
MR2 IE club members are very friendly!
Since I'm part of the club now, I'd also offer anyone coming to Ireland feel free to contact me so we can arrange a meeting.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts