MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smile:
Hello,
Im turning a quarter of a century old and I would love to spend it with friends and family. I'm inviting all you to my dinner/strip club b-day bash!!! It's on the 19th Of Feb, which is a saturday. The dinner part is gonna be held @ Arrirang on RT 22 Westbound in union(im not 100% sure if this is the right town) Not sure where the stirp club parts goin to be @. If you have suggestions please, Id love to hear some input. Give me a shout on my cell/AIM/ Message me on myspace/email or what have you ASAP. See you there!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Its all bout the JDM cuisine up in there, awesome hibachi steakhouse...they serve alchyhol so juz bring cash and your hungry self

·
Registered
27,751 Posts
RT 22 West in Union, but you are not sure if that is the right town?!?!

... do you have any idea how long Rt 22 is? :D
How about some better directions ;)

How about a time? :p

·
Registered
27,751 Posts
Thanks cutie :)

One last question, since this is your birthday party, are the strippers going to be GUYS or GIRLS? ... that makes a big difference to me. I am not interested in seeing any male dancers. I'm sure Danny would go though ... runs, ducks and hydes.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
AHAHHAHAAH jeff. always bustin on danny...sory ben i would love to go but im goin out with jen to see dane cook (comedian) on the 19th. hey if its late enough i might come by.

-vince

·
Registered
27,751 Posts
Yes, but Danny and Ben are truly two of the greatest guys I know and our joking is just that ~ joking.

Ben, I will do my best to be there. :)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
as long as i'm not working, biz, i'll be there . dunno is evelyn will make it tho. we'll see

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I'd love to make this a meet......... :) Where's Jeff C @? He bought me a lap dance last year... hes the motherfuggin man!!!!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Happy Birfday Bizzle! I'm sorry I can't make your bash because i will be busy being a hick in virginia. However, anytime you wanna come down and cruise on some crazy twisties down here let me know.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
I'll be on rt 22.. in pittsburgh.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts