MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just like title said need a ct26, would preferably like it in working order but if it needs a rebuild its cool. the one i have is not rebuildable. shoot me an offer thanks.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You guys are probably going to laugh but I don't have a Facebook. Tacos, i think a 20b would be to much for a stock 5sfe. Was running the ct26 around 7psi. Well I guess shot me a price, never hurt to ask.

·
Registered
144 Posts
You guys are probably going to laugh but I don't have a Facebook. Tacos, i think a 20b would be to much for a stock 5sfe. Was running the ct26 around 7psi. Well I guess shot me a price, never hurt to ask.
Don't worry man I don't use facebook either. Seems like you have some pretty good offeres. If you're interested in my 20b I can let it go for 380 picked up in Goodyear. Let me know if you're interested and I'll pull it off the car.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I don't have a facebook either, which is why you guys never see me at the meets. SOMEONE TEXT ME! :smile:

I do have a full TD06 kit that doesn't need a rebuild available if interested. That is a little bit of overkill though if you were only running 7psi on ct26.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts