MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as some of you know i got a 1350 dollar ticket while i was down in LA for the JGTC in december... i need a lawyer to fight it for me. i need somone who is good... know anyone down there?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Hey CSeaBass, did you eat at the In n Out later that night with the rest of the group? If it was you, I can't remember if I gave you the number to that lawyer in San-Diego but I'm sure he can refer you to someone that's in that area or give you helpful advice. Here's his number again:

James Flemming

(619) 291-4949

He's a really cool guy and he'll be able to help you in anyway he can. Tell him Tim with the black MR2 sent ya.

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
CSeaBass said:
well as some of you know i got a 1350 dollar ticket while i was down in LA for the JGTC in december... i need a lawyer to fight it for me. i need somone who is good... know anyone down there?
You got a ticket while in SoCal from Nor Cal, I got a ticket while in Nor Cal from SoCal. . . I think it's a conspiracy! Good luck Ian.

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Here's the number of my family's attorney 818 507 4311. It's the Agabegian Law firm. I've known them for almost 10 years now. You can either ask for Alan or Robert and be sure to tell them John Valdez reffered you. Call them up and see what they can do for you.

Peace-

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
Carlos said:
What was the ticket for?
He told us about it at JGTC, but I forgot the whole story. Speeding & wreckless driving were the main ones.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts