MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

In-car autox videos

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  rnoll98 
#1 · (Edited)
Figured this could liven up the autox section just a little bit.

MR2 owners, feel free to post your latest autox videos here. I know there are still a handful of them running out there, especially the Spyders in ES.

I'll start. This was a few weeks ago, taking the former B-Stock MR2 Turbo out for old times' sake. Addco front sway bar set to full soft (street spec), ordinary and mis-matched tires (thank you tire industry), and a borrowed GoPro clearly not set up properly for MR2 viewing. :) My GoPro chose that morning to emulate a brick.

Next!

#7 ·
I decided to take the AW11 out for once. It's mostly stock other than the engine: 20V BT w/C56 with Kirk poly inserts, stock springs and Tokico 5 way, Prothane poly bushings, upgraded pads and lines, and a short shift kit. I was running on 195/50/15 BFG Sport Comp2 (340 TW). (Don't mind the interior; I have a black set that I'll swap in sometime next year.)

#9 ·
Good stuff guys! Keep 'em coming.

Forgot to post this from the spring. Someone (Yokohama) finally made a good 225/50-15 again, so my 93T got new shoes and went to play in C-Street just for fun. :) No chance against the ND MX-5s, but that's okay for a local event.

I had softened the ST front sway bar when I retired this car from autox, and neglected to set it to full stiff again for this autocross, so it's a little soft/sloppy. But still good fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.