• APRIL 9TH (SUNDAY)

Votes: 7 77.8%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMPORT & DOMESTIC CRUIS3

I keep getting people asking when the next import cruise is going to be so Its about that time to start planning for the next import cruise...if you have any ideas for plans we should all use this time around post up...We all need to try and stay together for better pic, and video opps. So something like a roll on the 215 after we meet up or something then down to a dope BBQ again.

Lets make this one just as big as the last one!!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
april 9th is winning the votes on other local forums at the moment

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea well everyone is invited from every local forum its up to you guys to come out and represent for once.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool see u there stephen also the votes are in and SUNDAY APRIL 9TH WINS out of the polls on 9 local forums.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i vote april 9th too. but as a pre invite to all.. i'm planning on having a bday party/mr2 meet bbq too on the 26th of march. its in the works already if you guys want.

i havent been to many meets with work and scheduling conflicts. so what better way to attend a meet than acutally holding it at my house.

not to get off marcels topic. april 9th is good for me and i should have some stuff more done with my car by then.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
sounds good robert, heres a pic of the turn out from the last one, 2 rows of cars not pictured and a ton of cars showed up after this pic:

even Brian from BCE showed up with the Vdub guys

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sunday april 9t...the meet up spot is going to be at the factory outlet/belz again, meet up at 2pm roll out at 3pm. dont be late!

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
insincity said:
i vote april 9th too. but as a pre invite to all.. i'm planning on having a bday party/mr2 meet bbq too on the 26th of march. its in the works already if you guys want.

i havent been to many meets with work and scheduling conflicts. so what better way to attend a meet than acutally holding it at my house.

not to get off marcels topic. april 9th is good for me and i should have some stuff more done with my car by then.
Cool Robert! So, I take it you're gonna keep the car?

If you still plan on having a party, start a new post so we can get a roll call.

The 9th is an SNIMOC meet.
We should be able to have a quick regular meet and then drive over to this and represent esp. seeing that lately we've been meeting at 1:00 pm!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
cool hope to see you guys there

heres what we got so far, feel free to post this flyer u anywhere u choose..

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
Added the pic to the SNIMOC site with the following text:

The SNIMOC will be representing at Import Cruis3!!!
We'll meet up at the normal meet location at 12:30pm and then drive to the Belz Factory Outlet at 1:15 pm.
Let's have a big turn out of MR2's and show the import community of Vegas who we are!
Hope to see you there!!!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
heres the stuff we need for the BBQ/pot luck.... post up if your willing to bring something, we need about 2-3 people to bring each thing needed on the list:

1) charcoal & fluid- mr2slo4u :: Jay :: UrADouche
2) paper plates plastic utensils- JDMTUNING702
3) cups- EVOEDDIE :: JONGTS :: K-OS
4) napkins- bburn
5) cooking utensil- mr2slo4u
6) hamburger pattys- homiehookup :: 95LS HATCH :: ALIKAX
7) hamburger buns- DC2NATIC :: 95LSHATCH
8) hot dogs- homiehookup :: eg4door :: JOBA :: ZeroLancer
9) chips- slo4do :: C8V6C :: Souk :: Nine9DC4
10) mac or potato salad- EK9SESSIONS
11) hotdog buns- DC2NATIC :: JOBA
12) rice-
13) ketchup/mustard/mayo- JDMALLSTARSEK9 :: THE UPGARAGE
14) pickles/lettuce/tomato/onion-
15) LOTS of soda and juice- eg4door :: slo4do :: mplayboy72 :: K-OS ::ZeroLancer :: Nine9DC4 :: Souk
16) water- shoey :: bburn :: K-OS
17) coolers- EK9SESSIONS :: UrADouche
18) ice- ALIKAX :: ZeroLancer
19) tongs- mr2slo4u

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Swayala007 said:
If I can put it on my bike I will bring something.
well if your willing to bring something let us know...anyone else feel free to post up.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
BTW this will be the last LV import forum colab cruise of 06, the next cruise will most likely be in April of 2007, so make sure not to miss this one!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
hey roj make a list on who's goin to make it to the cruise. count me in ill show up with mine and hopefully ill have the knock sensor by then. oh yah thanks to mori for fixen her up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts