MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all. I'm still around, just busy with my new job. Usually out of town from monday-friday. Just got moved into my new place last weekend, about 15 minutes from my old house that we had the meet at. This place is a bit smaller(townhouse), but it has a pool! :)
Thats about it, just wanted to drop a line to say hi.
Take care, and hope to be dropping in a bit more now that I have internet again.

Brian

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
yea sorry i couldnt helpyou move this weekend, freakin 24hr races, damn them, DAMN THEM! haha alright sorry. glad to have you back on here

garrett

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
And you are.... ?

;) Gave the same treatment to KarolinaKid not too long ago. Check in with us a bit more often, Brad...err...Branson?...uh...Brian. Brian, right? ;)

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
bmerton said:
And you are.... ?

;) Gave the same treatment to KarolinaKid not too long ago. Check in with us a bit more often, Brad...err...Branson?...uh...Brian. Brian, right? ;)
:lol: hey brian hows the 5sfe coming?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
uhm.... yes?
actually no, been busy with the move, work, unpacking, more work...going to visit my son in ohio this weekend.
I'm leaving the 2 at home, she dont like snow that much. she bitched at me for a bit so I decided to rent a car to drive up. Next weekend I'll be in Richmond visiting my ex-roomie and meeting a chick I worked with at circuit city but never met....
what else, oh, bought a new couch, so if we ever decide to have a meet at my new place people wont have to sit on that old broken down futon. Good thing is now, the place I live has a pool! Mitch in a swimming suit<shiver>

goin to bed

Brian

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
hahahha that was funny brian.

dude if you need me to pick up your stuff for you just let me know, i got tons of free time on my hands now im unemployed

garrett

1 - 11 of 11 Posts