MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was driving in my red 86 when I see this car with low profile headlights, I think to myself, "Those low profiles look good on the Probe, or is it an Mx-6?" Then as the guy waved to me and drove off, I realized it was an Mr2 :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
:lol: can someone please go back in time and assassinate hitler and then on the return trip kill the guy who designed the probe... I'd say they're on equal footing.

·
Premium Member
5,587 Posts
Aidan_Pryde said:
So I was driving in my red 86 when I see this car with low profile headlights, I think to myself, "Those low profiles look good on the Probe, or is it an Mx-6?" Then as the guy waved to me and drove off, I realized it was an Mr2 :banghead: :banghead:
I say we take away his 2 and boil him in 10W-30! Infidel! Blasphemer!

j/k. At least you had the balls to tell us about this. And now ... we'll never, never let you live this down.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the front of the mkII does look sorta similar to that of a probe and since I was looking the headlights, Thats all i looked at. Until i saw the side vent, then I knew what it was. I just rarely see a MkII, so It was the last thing I expected.

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
damn, and all this time i thought they where the same car :dontknow::didi:

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
^^^ aww come on man! (raises middle finger). you guys are so mean to us MK2 owners... you're just jealous of our "luxury" mr2s ;)

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
nah, its just easier to jerk your chain. Its all in fun. I love all mr2's equally.

·
Registered
364 Posts
:lol: From far away the probes do look similar, then as you get closer...something just doesn't look right.

Like when you're diggin a hot chick and notice a bulge in her pants!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Felix said:
:lol: From far away the probes do look similar, then as you get closer...something just doesn't look right.

Like when you're diggin a hot chick and notice a bulge in her pants!
dude, pleaso no, aaaaahhhh make it stop

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Ford should have a recall on all Probes, reason being that they are the worst cars ever and look too much like the MKII, so they are dirtying the reputation of the MKII by existing, and thus must all be destroyed.

·
Premium Member
5,587 Posts
Never had that problem when I had my MKI. That thing looked like a cross between a Gemini Space Capsuel and a deranged Remington electric shaver.

Maybe I ought to put a "Powered by Ford" sticker on my MKII just for shi%s and giggles.

·
Registered
622 Posts
haha....i was at this local U-Pull-N-Save junkyard (pull your own parts at a cheaper cost, etc) and there it was...a probe gt, lawl!

the turbo in this thing was the size of a carnie's fist... (small hands). maybe it was just this one, but i've never really liked the probe...they look like junkers from the get-go.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts