MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally took the time to re-register. So when is the next Charlotte meet? (Sorry, I'm too lazy to read any of the threads right now).

My car is in working order again (after rear calipers, slotted rotors all around, and new tires) so I could actually bring it, wow :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome back! There isn't an official "next meet" yet, I guess we're all waiting for the weather to get warmer. Maybe we can have a micro meet over the next couple weekends. Glad you got your car back up and running!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, we must have a micro-meet, maybe on a sunday sometime? since i have every other sunday off from the dealership :)

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
"If anyone cares"???

Of course we care!!! We've missed you! I'm really glad you found your way back here, Kelly.

BTW gang, she has one of the nicest MR2's around. (I know she'll give us all a list of it's faults now - she's such a perfectioninst.:) )

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Check out the meet i posted. Its gonna be here in raliegh this saturday, the 12th

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mitch said:
Of course we care!!! We've missed you! I'm really glad you found your way back here, Kelly.

BTW gang, she has one of the nicest MR2's around. (I know she'll give us all a list of it's faults now - she's such a perfectioninst.:) )
yeah :) the California hydroplaning accident.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
shadylane said:
i have auto-xd with you (i think) and saw you at a meet a while back
Oh, don't get me wrong...I remember you. ;) You were at the CiCi's meet, wasn't it? I had to put the "I don't know you" part as part of the joke. Then again, I really don't know you.

So, will you marry me, or not? :smile:

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Dirty old man.

Hey Kelly, did you get your own PC now at your place, or do you use one at work?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts