MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so Wednesday and Thursday my father was sick. I avoided him like the plague, and wiped down EVERYTHING that he and I may have touched. However saturday night at the end of pavillions, I started to feel a tickle in my throat.. and now my throat feels on fire, and sinuses are ready to explode.

Any of those at the pavillions Saturday night, specifically at mcdonalds playing "straw football" or "quarters" make sure to double up on the Vitamin C, and keep hydrated. I don't want you guys to get this thing.

·
Registered
600 Posts
*cough* *cough*
j/k, I hope you get feeling better. I heard somewhere that carbombs help with throat pain, dunno how true that is. ;)

·
Registered
300 Posts
i know what you mean temper i got the same thing i hurts like hell i could not eat anything for 2 days because i hurt so much to swallow any food down.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
temperacerguy said:
so Wednesday and Thursday my father was sick. I avoided him like the plague, and wiped down EVERYTHING that he and I may have touched. However saturday night at the end of pavillions, I started to feel a tickle in my throat.. and now my throat feels on fire, and sinuses are ready to explode.

Any of those at the pavillions Saturday night, specifically at mcdonalds playing "straw football" or "quarters" make sure to double up on the Vitamin C, and keep hydrated. I don't want you guys to get this thing.
DOH! I have it too, my throat feels like hell, I wish I read this earlier! :thumbdown

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
wonder what else was shared since Brandon has it now too... mmmmm??????......

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
az_inshok said:
Hey, Austin... Maybe you should wear a Health Mask next time! :thumbup

LOL j/k

BTW, I did not get it. puke::thelook:
of course you didn't get it you gave it to every one....faucher

·
Registered
110 Posts
Dominick said:
of course you didn't get it you gave it to every one....faucher
No No No... I have the Sniffles... Theres a difference... My throat is not on FIRE like when you fed me "Sphincter Shrinker Sauce" in that food you made me. LOL :boom: :boom: :boom:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
az_inshok said:
No No No... I have the Sniffles... Theres a difference... My throat is not on FIRE like when you fed me "Sphincter Shrinker Sauce" in that food you made me. LOL :boom: :boom: :boom:
:thumbup :hahahaha: one drop is to much ha hahahahaha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts