MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my car got sold today!!! i was sad to see her go... but i'll be back with another later.... meanwhile i'll be stopping by from time to time... see ya all around!!! :hello:

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
I HATE YOU EDDIE> :(

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
So who bought the car????

Peace-

·
Registered
13,231 Posts
you'll be back in no time

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
hey guys im the a$$ that got him out of the mr2 game...jk...but ya so far the car is great...dont worry ill take care of it good!

oh and i fixed the gauges and got the fogs to light up without the headlights...and i was wondering...what the heck was that push button for...its kinda small?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the push button ...i dont really know what the hell was that??? oh well take care of her cuase she'll take care of you!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
haha idk wat it was either...i just cut it off and gave it to a friend cuz he really needed it for his garage door opener. The button he had would ranomly open his garage haha.

hmm...so i can get the spare tire out without taking out the strut tower bar...haha...but ya i'll take care of her...im gonna throw on my 94 tails tomorrow. Oh and i cant forget my trd oil cap cuz that adds like 5 hp

·
Registered
882 Posts
well eddie if you need a mr2 fix i'm just around the corner just give me a call and we can eat some crispy chicken (or at least you can lol).

·
Registered
6,248 Posts
lets see some pics of your new Deuce AJ

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
1993sgte, you the one with that white 93 shell you selling. Do you still have it???

Peace-

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
ya i still have the shell...im gonna post another thread on it...an official official one haha...i decided to sell it as is...im not taking stuff out or removing the engine etc...so its gonna be a 93 turbo with a bent frame with the 93 guages and all that snazz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts