MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention Ian, fellow friend.
I keep missing you on AIM and I have to work Friday and Saturday so I thought I would make this so we can post..

Its getting close, did you say Jesus was driving down Sunday also?
I need you to look on here and make sure you have all the tools, if not list what I need to bring. All I know so far is jackstands. So make me a list por favor.
Also Jesus, you should bring cookies or something because I like cookies.

Anyways......Sunday 11AM the big day of my car on the ground!! yipee

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
ummmmm, coookieeeees. i can get some snacks as well.
anyways, you can bring the spring compressors, and the cookies. don't forget the suspension k!! um, are you bringing anyone w/ you?

Attention Gsus, get back to me on comming down bro. hope you can make it!! 3 members representing!

·
Registered
12,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will rent one from Napa Saturday (spring compresser that is)

Anything else? just double checkin :)

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
um, does napa just have one? or can you get 2? im probably going to rent some as well because that way we can kinda get at least 2 done at a time front to back.

Jesus, i hope that you can make it down and safely bro. if you can bring the 2 awesome, but don't worry if you don't. AWD rox0rs!

·
Registered
12,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Okay napa doesnt have anything for me...any autozone or napa buy you? I can give you cash if you can rent the items. call me 309-645-0876 I have to work in 2 hours.

Ill ask my friend if he can go check autozone for me in his town.

·
Registered
12,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My brother went to autozone to rent a spring compressor if they have any..
I have break at 5:30 and if you leave a voicemail anytime Ill call you back when i go get a drink.

I dont have any spare bolts from Toyota either, hopefully nothing breaks or im a sitting duck. Im having a friend come along, so thatll be 3-4 people..If either of you have bolts bring them incase some break!!

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
um, the only bolts that i've got are on my car?! but don't worry, i imagine that it'll be okay bro. don't sweat it k! um, i have an autozone here. i'll put up the money and rent one if i have to k!

anyways, Jeff, you know my cell right? give me a call to give me the heads up when you're going to leave.

Jesus, if you're comming down, give me a ring when you leave and when you're close to Princeton so i can either meet you or have someone meet you so you can follow to my shop.

im looking forward to this fellas, i just purchase a 6" bench vice, and got all the tools ready for tomorrow. im tired, and cold, and need a beer. hit me back!

·
Registered
12,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey I got 1 spring compressor, my bro was nice and picked one up..so we have 1!

Umm if we want to do this at 11..I will leave NO later than 945. Most likely around 9 though..since it says 1:45 drive, but I dont think it will be...

I dont have your cell #, last one you gave me was a fake!!

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
jeff it was great meeting ya man! ian it was about time i saw your shop! its like a toyota car shop... with one straggler 240sx :D. btw - thanks for the food ian & jeff thanks for the drinks :). after all that yesterday... i'm not looking forward to redoing my suspension in spring:eek:! Jeff how's the ride with the kybs & the tien springs? i was going to go with the trd springs, but i might reconsider & go with the s-techs.

v-tak waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! lol

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
yeah bro, im going to have a thread about yesterday. it was awesome having you guys there!! we gotta do it again, but w/ out the work! i'll put it up tonight.

btw jeff, thanks for the ride mang! it was nice to be in a 2 again!

Jesus is a suspension pimp!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Big difference? I am excited... Jeff, don't be suprized when one day you come out of work and own a Super Red Automatic.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts