MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I just called Toyota' Customer Experience @ 1-800-331-4331 (option #3). My steering wheel was replaced back in '92 and my AC expansion valve was taken care of back in '95. noooo!!! my wheel's worn and my AC doesn't work ;(

·
Uniquely Individualistic
2,551 Posts
Good thing you called eh :D It would suck to take it to the dealership and have them look at you like you were crazy or something :p

:banana

Anderson

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
BoosteDeuce said:
http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=84675

we get a new steering wheel!?!??! i'm about to go to Toyota this weekend to see if i can get myself a new steering wheel!!!! anyone go to any local toyota dealerships to see if they will do this?
It's for real!!! :thumbup I was even surprised myself when I took my car to Toyota Vallejo for a major tune up back in 99 :smile: Got a brand spanking new steering wheel with no charge..hehehe.
I thought that this was posted before? Hmmmmmm that might be back in the days and everyone forgot already...

REVSPEC
:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

·
Registered
584 Posts
i believe it's for all 91-92. i got AC recall for two of my mr2 (91 and 92) back in the old days. however, you must leave the car there at least a day unless they have all the parts and time to do so.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
AH crap, well I went today and my steering wheels was replaced back in 92. But not my Ac expansion valve! boo-ya. gonna get that taken care of...

·
Since 1999*
7,117 Posts
I visited my local dealership today. I spoke w/ the service manager and he found the recal info for my car and told me that they will replace mine for free :D. Now to just get down there and get that thing replaced!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
anyone local get theirs yet? i'm gonna give the one here in san jose a call to see if i'm legible, *crossingfingers*

1 - 20 of 29 Posts