MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Two words: Par tay. Lincoln is an awesome town. I might have to come down for an evening of drunken debauchery. Of course I'm old (not as old as you Bill) so I'll probably not drink too much because the drive back to Omaha sucks.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yes, lets have a meet! James owes me aleast a beer or two.

·
270whp on a CT26...
3,458 Posts
james owes us a keg. :) i'm up for coming out. we can carpool so that at least some of us can party like we're 21 again. so i guess that rules out driving the MR2s over there, not that they're the best carpooling cars in the world, also not like half of ours run... :p

-Mike

·
Registered
972 Posts
Speaking of MR2s that run, I spoted Phant last week, and I think I saw Kou today on 72nd and Pacific.

Anyway if there is a meet in Lincoln I'm taking my 2.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yep, i live in lincoln, and i actually live right down the street from the embassy. Great hotel, you'll enjoy lincoln. Too bad i dont have an mr2 or own my alltrac anymore :( .

·
Registered
211 Posts
If you guys want i can setup a meet someplace and reserve us a room or something at a restaraunt. Lazlos has an awesome party room and good steaks/burgers/beer...etc. Or we can do BW3s for wings and crap. Depends on what everyone wants to do.

-Andrew

·
Registered
781 Posts
Tsk Tsk Tsk ... everybody knows the unofficial meeting place of the MR2 Owner's Club is Hooters! What's wrong wit' you boy!!!???

·
Registered
238 Posts
MR2Tony said:
Tsk Tsk Tsk ... everybody knows the unofficial meeting place of the MR2 Owner's Club is Hooters! What's wrong wit' you boy!!!???

there ain't no Hooters in Lincoln, in Omaha 60 miles away is there a Hooters :mad:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Speaking of Hooters... Shakers is just like 5 minutes away from Lincoln. Of course, we would have to get tanked before hand. We could show Bill the toothless women of Nebraska! :D

And James, remember my mr2 is out of commision. Unless you spotted me in my corolla or there is another nautical blue mr2 with 17s running around town.

·
Registered
972 Posts
anonymousracer said:
And James, remember my mr2 is out of commision. Unless you spotted me in my corolla or there is another nautical blue mr2 with 17s running around town.
Must have been Phant then seeing how it was more of a greenish color.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
ahah.. you guys crack me up.. I used to live in lincoln but didn't have an MR2 or know much about it back then.. y'all have fun..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts