MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT THE CHARCOAL CANISTER DOES?

HEY GUYS I'M NEW TO THE MR2 T WORLD AND WAS WONDERING WHAT THE CHARCOAL CANISTER DOES AND WHAT ITS USED FOR... AND WHETHER OR NOT I REALLY HAVE TO HAVE IT...THANKS

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
If only there was some kind of online reference which explained all the car's systems, perhaps the Toyota factory repair manual...and what if it were stickied? Man, that would be cool.

Don't use all caps if you want polite answers...and check the stickies!

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Demeaning
Hamster O Death said:
If only there was some kind of online reference which explained all the car's systems, perhaps the Toyota factory repair manual...and what if it were stickied? Man, that would be cool.

Don't use all caps if you want polite answers...and check the stickies!
While I probably should ignore your use of sarcasm, and recognize that often, by its very nature, sarcasm is somewhat demeaning, I still find myself compelled to acknowledge such excellent use.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Thank you. :p I try to be polite...but whenever I read all caps I'm screaming it in my head and it puts me on guard.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Canister will filtered your gas fumes and routed back to your intake manifold its an emission device

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahh thanks to all of you...and thanks for the sarcasam...and sorry for using caps...in my company we send tons of emails to eachother for processing reasons...its a requirment to use caps cause its easier to read...my bad...

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'm the same way, and the majority of the time I'm on here is at work. We have to note everything in all caps, you just have to try to notice when you are posting if you have left the caps on, and take it off. lol. :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts