MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what do you guys think...the many motorsports page is great for info, but as far as local people going to local events I think this would be great...that way those that dont like motorsports dont have to listen to me talk about track days and autoX that I am going to, have been to, or are thinking of running.

Tim

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
i think the events forum covers this purpose well. it might be nice to have something separate but ultimiately it doesnt seem that necissary.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gocasen said:
With another page it would just take away. I am sure everyone loves to read about it. I know i sure as hell do.
well I dont want you reading it :p

I guess, events and gatherings I always think are more social then a motorsports page, but what ever!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blue-sun said:
thewal2

Where you driving a older white Golf/Rabbit last week on Rand Rd? I saw a pristing white one going the other way, and it looked just like you?

# 4020
I do not have a VW at the moment...I am looking for a MkII GTI or GLIfor cheap if you find one let me know...$2000 tops...Manual only! I want to have a car to drive besides my soon to be track car and work car...A MKII would be fun.

As far as the guy looking like me, well, all of us fat guys with glasses look the same...havent you seen that video on the web of that fat guy singing the european dance son...That guy looked just like me too!

Tim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts