MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea im just trying to clean up the body before i take it on the street because.. i dont like having a ____ed up body and driving it around theres like dents on the drivers door and paint is chippin so im going to repair it then take it out :D

·
Registered
700 Posts
why??? doesnt that car have a salvage title? and the paint on the front was chipping like crazy (very cheap paint job). honestly i think you could have sold your prelude for more and buy that car and have cash left over(unless your lude was messed up, that would have been a different story)...

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok my lude had like 212k miles clutch was going out and was all stock.. this has 89k miles and has the greddy blow off valve ko racing exaust JDM fogs 95 tails and isnt in bad shape any body damge i have a friend with a auotbody place to fix it the prelude suckd ass compared to this

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
silent765 said:
this has 89k miles and has the greddy blow off valve ko racing exaust
Plus a 94 Prelude isn't worth much. I have a 92 Si with 220k on it that I'll be selling for $1500 obo this year.

Oh, and btw, the exhaust in the picture you posted is a GReddy PEx, not a KO Racing TKO. Hold on to that exhaust because they are now discontinued. They were originally $800-$900.

·
Registered
700 Posts
silent765 said:
ok my lude had like 212k miles clutch was going out and was all stock.. this has 89k miles and has the greddy blow off valve ko racing exaust JDM fogs 95 tails and isnt in bad shape any body damge i have a friend with a auotbody place to fix it the prelude suckd ass compared to this

now thats a good trade! :thumbup

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
and i pulled the wheels off and found out its loward on tien suspension i dont care about body work no bend frame i have a friend with a shop that can pull the dents out and strighten the frame and paint it so :D its all gooood

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.