MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man i miss drag racing. I have not been able to do it since last june. My car has been down and it sucks. :( i just wanted to vent. Hopefully my MR2 will be running again soon so i can have some fun. :D

·
Registered
27,751 Posts
I'm not missing the strip at all honestly ... I'm missing the people, the hillclimbs, the autocrosses and I am looking forward to trying a few new types of racing this year .... but for some reason, I'm just not missing the strip. :dontknow:

... I am, however, missing updating you on the 1/4-mile registry,
so get your arse back out there :thumbup

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
I feel your pain man... more or less

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trust me jeff i want to update my time too..... i just miss racing period. The tC is just not cutting it anymore..... JEEZ

·
Turtle Racer
16,058 Posts
^ at least you've been, i haven't had the pleasure yet. planned to the first test and tune night in feb...but clutch just starting slipping, brakes started squeeling...so i gotta get these taken care of and hoepfully i'll be able to go sometime in mid march

·
Registered
493 Posts
I miss it too. Last time I went to the track I got my PB time and with practically 3 pistons. Did a swap couple of weeks ago and couldn't get it started till today! I'm excited. I will be attacking the track soon. Hope you get back in the game soon and don't get discouraged like I almost did.

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i might get a needed fix soon. :) I might be picking up another MR2. WOOT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts