MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a 91 SMG turbo 148,000miles, t-tops full loaded w/leather. The only option it didn't come with is the factory alarm system. The interior is almost in mint shape. The seats have no rips or tears so I had them refinished. I've known the original owners of the car since they bought it. Almost all the miles are highway. It's been garage kept for most of it's life and dealer maintained. It runs great and boosts fully. I just did a full tune-up and it past emmisions with flying colors. The only mods it has on it are: Apexi intake, eibach pro-kit springs, used Greddy exhaust, 94 tail light conversion, and a TRD short shifter. Also if anybody interested e-mail me.

http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p53100749wc.jpg

[email protected]

·
Registered
167 Posts
He sold it. :( I was ready to buy it full price as soon as I saw the pictures but he said he's got a deposit on it already. I nearly slit my wrists over that message.

·
Registered
167 Posts
dsf3g said:
That car was spectacularly beautiful. Slap a set of rims on it and it'd be a guaranteed knockout!
Indeed it was. I'm hoping I'll see it around since it's in Northern VA. I want to buy it if it ever goes up for sale again. The area in the pictures looks like Chantilly to me... but then again I'm not sure if FFX County parkway runs through that area or not? Not really sure where this car was from anyways :-/

Sigh.. still upset about missing out on this car

1 - 16 of 16 Posts