MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
The difference here is that these shafted customers have actual evidence to back up their claims of poor shady business customer service. Ignorant to even think or compare this case with the vile stupid feminist metoo movement. You sound biased to rat2msports with your troll comments, hide behind bush throwing rocks
This is the most ____ing ridiculous thing I have read in my entire life.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
You are a ____ing clown and a rip-off artist. There are any number of people who have had bad experiences with you and reported them in the past. You should go back in the hole you came out of. You don't even recall that you've sold me parts that were defective, improperly packaged, and unusable. What the ____. #mrtoo. Ha ha. Ha ha ha ha.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry you had such a bad experience! Mine wasn't that great either. Placed an order just for two items. Didn't hear anything for two weeks. Sent them messages asking for an update with no response. Finally went through PayPal and filed a dispute. And of course within an hour they respond to my messages saying they had one part of ordered but the other part they no long can get. Told them to cancel and refund which they did. But disappointed in the lack of communication when an item ordered you don't have in stock and give no info saying that. Or that you can't even get it

21 - 29 of 29 Posts