MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say it was great meeting more MR2 owners last weekend. Thanks to Harry and Mindy! :smile:

I hope you guys had a safe trip back to your residences. I'll see you all again soon. :thumbup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,579 Posts
ED , As your experience goes on with Mr2oc, you will meet folks all over the Carolinas . Just as I met you through Harry and Mindy and I met Harry and Mindy through Jim . it is like a chain reaction . Also it is nice to have you here on the board. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
It looks like he was after the Signal/Solar Yellow look...... Too bad they spent a whole $5 on the paint job or it may have been okay.

Speaking of which, it is for sale. I have a few interested but whoever produces the $$ first gets it. I am asking $1500 and I will be stripping/parting out if no one bites within 1-2 weeks.
Email me if you want to buy as a whole, or are interested in having a look. I will not sell to anyone who has not looked at it in person.
Please do not ask for parts until I state it is going to be parted. I will not answer any mail for parts until then. :)
[email protected] or (828)254-7297 after 5:30 pm M-F...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,579 Posts
Locofrancais said:
It looks like he was after the Signal/Solar Yellow look...... Too bad they spent a whole $5 on the paint job or it may have been okay.

Speaking of which, it is for sale. I have a few interested but whoever produces the $$ first gets it. I am asking $1500 and I will be stripping/parting out if no one bites within 1-2 weeks.
Email me if you want to buy as a whole, or are interested in having a look. I will not sell to anyone who has not looked at it in person.
Please do not ask for parts until I state it is going to be parted. I will not answer any mail for parts until then. :)
[email protected] or (828)254-7297 after 5:30 pm M-F...
Harry ,

Please forgive me for being dumb , but what are you selling ? If it is an Mr2 , post a few pics. I'm Patrick G will be happy to host them so that you can put them up here for us to see .

Eric
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,579 Posts
Locofrancais said:
It looks like he was after the Signal/Solar Yellow look...... Too bad they spent a whole $5 on the paint job or it may have been okay.

Oh forgot something , It is a beautiful color isn't it ? :cool: :smile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
Love the color, but they sure did a crummy job. How do I contact Patrick to ask about hosting??
It is definately a "project car". If I can get pics hosted, I will open a local thread "for sale". Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Locofrancais said:
Love the color, but they sure did a crummy job. How do I contact Patrick to ask about hosting??
It is definately a "project car". If I can get pics hosted, I will open a local thread "for sale". Thanks!
I could always host pics for you too. :angel:
 

·
Top Secret MR2
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
skyliner if your ed, didnt I sell you a quarter window? if so then it was nice meeting you. I hope to see everyone soon!

Jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lowboost said:
skyliner if your ed, didnt I sell you a quarter window? if so then it was nice meeting you. I hope to see everyone soon!

Jeff
Yup, that was me. Nice meeting you too. Thanks again. :)
 

·
Top Secret MR2
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
yeah no problem... Ive since sold my white MR2, and now im building a V8 MR2... keep in touch.

Jeff
 

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
Joined
·
14,473 Posts
No meet pics???



Peace-
 

·
Top Secret MR2
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
yes Im putting a 1uzfe into my donor car. 91 MR2 NA, T top... come down when Node wires it up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,575 Posts
Harry, I wasnt notified about a gathering! lol
The car is running good... shifter cables are not replaced and it seems to be fine.
Feels tighter though (na cables on my turbo)

How's ahntuans celica coming along?
 

·
Top Secret MR2
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
your gonna need turbo cables...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
The gathering that is referred to above was a long time ago. Not even really a meet, just a small get together of 6-7 people.
Anh-tuan's car is coming along okay. It doesnt look much different now than it did when you were here but we are just working on the wiring so I dont imagine it would look much different :).
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top