MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a clanking noise.. very loud... rod knock??? I wont be the least little bit suprised if it is... I'll find out sometime next week though. How much do you all think just the block and all internals would run me? I dont need the head just a block.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how is it cheaper?? Ill figure out how to make a recording... and yes you have told me before... back to the cheaper thing,.

I was thinking,(someone feel free to correct me if im wrong).. but i was thinking of keeping the head i have now because it has been ported/polished and shaved... and finding a engine at the junk yard with low miles,.

There are a ton of toyota junk yards around here. Taking the head off that motor and putting on mine and putting that motor in the car. Or is that a bad idea??

The line spaces are there in thought of MISTER2 because I made his head hurt with a previous post of mine :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ how in the world did you get a motor for 50 bucks??

·
Registered
930 Posts
Actually, I think PETC bougt the engine from a fellow MR2 board member who had it laying around. Realistically, a junkyard 5SFE should be around $300.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dijital357 said:
realistically, shimric is totally screwed.
realistically dijital357 just made his clock of life expire in about 6-7 hours from now...... im coming bitch.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dijital357 said:
in what car? lol!
..... yours after I take it because you will no longer need it.....

edit: ill catch a plane or cab OR ill just drive my honda....... then ill take yo woman with yo car :eek: ,.. BITCH!

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
shimric said:
..... yours after I take it because you will no longer need it.....

edit: ill catch a plane or cab OR ill just drive my honda....... then ill take yo woman with yo car :eek: ,.. BITCH!

lol....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^,... everyone who posted in this thread is pre-20.. lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts