MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MR2 Hoarder
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 91 2 lowered about 1.5" and was thinking about getting rims with the following specs, any opinions on how they will look/fit before I purchase them?
front 17X8
rear 17X9
with a 38 mm offset
:thumbup
thanks

·
PRON is teh winnar!
9,684 Posts
good fit.
will need rolls in back with anything larger than 235/40. possibly even with that.
probably won't clear coilovers in front if you ever decide to go that route.

·
MR2 Hoarder
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn el paalo I saw you found my rims on ebay but I got out bid too....I REALLY WANTED THOSE!!!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
mrstu said:
damn el paalo I saw you found my rims on ebay but I got out bid too....I REALLY WANTED THOSE!!!!

LMAO! he was whining to me about this just a little bit ago...crazy;)

·
PRON is teh winnar!
9,684 Posts
lol, I didn't remember this post in conjunction with noticing them a few days ago.
I didn't trust the condition so I wasn't willing to go over 450. who knows how much higher they would've gone if you'd kept bidding ........
700 shipped to whomever "won" them isn't too bad.

·
MR2 Hoarder
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not too bad at all, I was thinking they'd go for much less, and I was caught off guard when bidding went nutz cuz they were listed incorrectly and I thought no one else saw them! I would like to know more about the rims.....I still want to get a hold of a set

·
PRON is teh winnar!
9,684 Posts
there's been about a set per month the last 6 months, but they're usually the wrong bolt pattern or same width all around.
bidding is usually like that.

·
MR2 Hoarder
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
El Paalo If you see another set of those would you let me know because I kinda got my heart set on them and I cant seem to locate another set anywhere :banghead:

·
PRON is teh winnar!
9,684 Posts
yes, pm me .......... damnit, you aren't gold. assuming I remember, I'll find this post again and email you.
just keeping an eye on the same places I look is your best bet though.
ebay
takumi
ggarage
wheelchoice
and the one where cloudrnr just got his racing hart wheels, can't remember name, something goofy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts